Nokia Store QML client was released a few days ago by Nokia Beta Labs and then recently updated with several bug fixes. Yesterday in some regions Nokia Store QML client started receiving another update via client itself to newer version 3.16.036 but it was not officially announced on Beta Labs. Now late night when I was working on some other thing I got a feed alert about the new updated version has got placed onto Beta Labs and is available to download.
Nokia Beta Labs: Today we have another update to the Store QML client released as a preview last week here at Nokia Beta Labs. Version 3.16.036 includes fixes or solutions to several reported issues
Change log for new version 3.16.036.
Update 07.10.2011 – Version 3.16.036
- Fixed: Installation issue
- Fixed: Encountering Retry page and cannot get out even with good connection
- Fixed: Application update notification is not seen
- Solved: Stuck in the waiting for connection situation -> now you can break away
In previous update 3.16.034 we did receive following changes
- Fixed: Application update notification issue
- Fixed: Payment using SMS is taking too long to complete, especially when the mailbox is open and has a lot of messages
- Fixed: In some cases, the client accidentally deletes the SMS messages on the phone
- Fixed: Sometimes, the Client fails to silently sign-in, Spinner is always visible in the account view
Download version 3.16.036
Click here to download Nokia Store QML client 3.16.036
[via Nokia Beta Labs]