Submit a best picture, you’ve ever taken.
And get a chance to win Nokia 808 PureView
While the Nokia Film Challenge held by Nokia Connects is going to end soon, Nokia Pakistan has started a simple competition for participants to win a Nokia 808 PureView. The entry to the competition is simple by submitting a picture you have taken recently or whenever in old days. A picture gaining the most of the votes will be a winner. The competition is only for Pakistani residents. Check the following guidelines before you enter the competition.
- This Contest is only for individuals residing in Pakistan.
- Entry to this competition is free and no purchase necessary.
- The contest will run for 2 weeks. The participant is required to sign up via facebook. As the user logins, he/she will be eligible to participate in the contest.
- The participants shall upload a picture. The picture shall be descriptive enough to justify the theme and shall not require any captions, text etc supporting it. The picture which gets the maximum number of votes will be selected and be made a proud owner of Nokia 808 PureView.
- In order to WIN the grand prize, If the participants shot picture is amongst the top picture based on likes, comments and the jury’s selection, they could win the new 41MP Nokia 808 PureView.
- The contest is valid during the period from 6th July to 13th July (herein after referred to as the “Contest period”) Contest entries must be made in the manner provided and by the closing date and time specified on the Contest Period. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail and SMS. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible answers received during 7 days. NOKIA will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees as well as applicable local taxes. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Nokia reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Check the source below to enter the contest.