Nokia officially has started rolling-out the Belle Feature Pack 2 for its best camera smartphone out there Nokia 808 PureView to make it even better for imaging (as said by the company). Well, we do know its imaging capability as we have tested it by our own hands. Nokia has published handful of features that will be coming with the update starting today – According to twitter timeline Nokia 808 PureView users have already been seeing the update and getting it down to their devices.
Most of the features were actually missing from the devices which should have been on first place. But genuinely improved and tweaked user interface of Belle OS found in Nokia 808 PureView at first can been taken as an initial spoon of the upcoming enhancements. And Nokia did it good following up with the last and memorable Symbian device on the earth.
Following is the list of features Nokia has published recently. [credit Nokia]
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- More information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, one click will show you on Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
- New reset button in Creative mode to change all the settings back to default with a single touch
- Updated browser (to version 8.3) with enhanced HTML5 support
- New and significantly faster keyboard
- Nokia Car Mode – easy access to your phone’s key features when you’re driving
Additionally the update is also heading towards the Nokia 603, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 with the features like the updated browser and Nokia Car Mode for driving purposes. However the imaging features will be specific only to Nokia 808 PureView.