Including some performance improvements for devices with 512MB of RAM, new version of TeamViewer also brings bug fixes found in previous version.
Following new features are added into new version 8.0.2 build: 19664
- Special keys keyboard added: Use all the special keys you know from your hardware keyboard, like “ctrl”, “alt”, “shift”.
- Built-in support of Windows 8 gestures: When connected to Windows 8, you can now easily call up all the Windows 8 commands from the app bar.
- Performance improvements for Phones with 512 MB RAM
- Remember mouse-position and zoom level when switching between monitors
- Improved stability of the app
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements
You can download TeamViewer for Windows Phone 8 from the Windows Phone Store or scan the QR code below with your Windows Phone 8 smartphone to instantly reach the app page on your Windows Phone and proceed to install.