Mobile operators in Pakistan launched iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus later last month without disclosing prices. Later our sources revealed some inside prices details to us but now the official words are out from Mobilink customer support as well as Ufone and Warid have put their prices online. Hopefully Telenor and Zong will also be sharing their details soon.
The base price of iPhone 6S is just touching 80k and an expensive variant costs Rs. 109k while the base version of 6S Plus costs you Rs. 96.5k and the most expensive iPhone 6S Plus in Pakistan costs Rs. 121,500/- Full pricing below.
|iPhone 6s||iPhone 6s Plus|
|16GB||Rs. 79,999/-||Rs. 96,500/-|
|64GB||Rs. 96,500/-||Rs. 109,000/-|
|128GB||Rs. 109,000/-||Rs. 121,500/-|
The prices are all same across the network whichever you buy from but the race is about the free offers by the networks they are giving to their customers only. Check below how they are different from each other
Note: Mobilink is not offering a 128 GB variant of iPhone 6S Plus as far now.
- Mobilink is offering its subscribers, prepaid & postpaid
- 12GB of free 3G Internet for 12 months.
- Ufone is offering free internet, free minutes and free SMS for a period of 3 months.
- 1000 minutes per month to its subscribers for on-net calls as well as calls to PTCL, Vfone subscribers. (expiry 1 month)
- 150 minutes of off-net (local) calls (expiry 1 month)
- 1000 SMS to all local networks (expiry 1 month)
- 1GB data (2G/3G) per month (expiry 1 month)
Warid and Telenor have not yet share their offers yet however Zong is already offering surprise gift (unknown) worth upto Rs. 5000/- to their first 100 pre-orders for iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Well, Ufone is offering a really big deal this year with the new iPhone 6S purchase.
We’ll update this article as we get more details. You can also share about your network’s offering below in the comments.