LG has announced about a few of its plans which cover the unveiling of the 3rd generation LG Stylus 3 during the Consumer Electronic Show next year in Las Vegas.
LG will debut the third generation Stylus 3 – the successor to Stylus 2, the latest version of its mid-range Stylus smartphone (Stylo in the United States). The Stylus 3 delivers an improved writing experience with a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus to provide the feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen.
The Stylus 3 features enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0, the popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo. With Pen Pop 2.0, your memos will never go out of your sight and can be set to display on the screen whenever the stylus is removed. Additionally Pen Keeper will display a warning on the screen whenever the stylus moves too far from the phone, and Screen-off Memo enables note-taking directly on the screen even when the display is off.
Powered with MediaTek chipset MT6750 – 1.5GHz Octa-core processor, LG Stylus 3 packs with a 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with expandable memory via microSD card. The phone has 13MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera. Running Android 7, LG Stylus 3 boasts with 3200mAh battery and features a fingerprint scanner.
Price of the phone has not been disclosed but probably will be announced when the phone will be unveiled at CES 2017. However considering its mid-range class and the features, expect it to be around $300. Read more about features and specifications of LG Stylus 3.
LG Stylus 3 – Features and Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6750 1.5GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.7-inch HD In-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 258ppi)
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / 16GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 8MP / Rear 13MP
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Color: Metallic Titan / Pink Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen / FM Radio / Fingerprint Scanner