The event has been kicked off with up to 75% of discounts on variety of products and will last for the weekend. Even though the Shopping Day event itself brings to the customers from tiny to large discounts, we just thought to tell you that there are additional discounts that you can get by just choosing a right payment method.
Online shopping, undoubtedly, is gaining momentum in Pakistan. Where people have been used to buy from online stores, most of them use the straight away payment option – Cash on Delivery. At one hand, no one can disagree that it’s the most feasible payment option for a common citizen in Pakistan. They just don’t need to take care about it – choose a product online, place an order and wait for it to reach their home, pay in cash and that’s it. In this way the customer is always safe to pay with ease.
Yayvo Shopping Day
During such a shopping event, sure people will get the discounts as suggested by the organisers. Which in this case, Yayvo is offering up to 75% of discounts – no matter what payment option you choose. But, to promote online payments via credit/debit card for merchant’s ease to collect payments, local banks in the country are giving you additional discounts.
Still most of the consumers won’t have credit/debit cards for online payments in Pakistan. In that case the country’s mobile operators have been offering their own payment methods including their branchless banking or their mobile accounts – JazzCash or Easypay. Just read on to find more about each and every additional discount offered by third parties when you pay via their payment option.
Note that each payment partner has maximum threshold of discount per transaction. That means, when some expensive product, you will be limited to a fixed discount offered by the payment option.
- 10% discount when you pay via JazzCash Account
- 5% discount when you pay via JazzCash Voucher
- 5% discount when you pay via a credit/debit card using JazzCash Credit/Debit Payment Portal
Which ever JazzCash option you choose, maximum discount limit per transaction is Rs. 2,000/-
- 15% discount when you pay via Easypaisa Account
- 5% discount when you pay via Easypaisa Shop
- 5% discount when you pay via a credit/debit card using Easypay Visa/Mastercard
Which ever Easypay option you choose, maximum discount limit per transaction is Rs. 1,500/-
Pay via Credit/Debit Card
When you pay via a credit or debit card, the discount is dependent of card issuing bank. Make sure you use JazzCash Credit/Debit Card payment option when you want to get discount based on your issuing bank.
- UBL (Credit/Debit): up to 30% discount. Maximum discount per transaction: Rs. 2,000/-
- MCB (Debit): Flat 30% discount. Maximum discount per transaction: Rs. 1,000/-
- Meezan Bank (Debit): Flat 20% discount. Maximum discount per transaction: Rs. 1,000/-
- Silk Bank (Credit): Flat 20% discount. Maximum discount per transaction: Rs. 1,000/-
- JS Bank (Credit/Debit/Signature): Flat 20% discount. Maximum discount per transaction: Rs. 1,000/-