We appreciate you to write on Tech Prolonged as a guest. If you have some useful content on an interesting topic that you would like to share with our readers, you can do exactly that easily if your content is well fit for the guidelines below. We have the right to choose or not to choose your content for publishing on this website. We will publish your content if we find it relevant to our website and is interesting for our readers. As well if your content is loveable, we may also ask you to write for us as a permanent writer. It’s better if you provide a link to some of your articles written before online.
Updated: June 18th, 2015
Guidelines for Guest Posts/Articles:
- We accept only original content. Any content that has been published already online or via print media will be rejected.
- Your content should contain at least 500 words. Exceptions include short stories sometimes and accepted luckily, but depends on the content. Examples include embeded video where you explain something visually.
- Your article should be properly formatted in Microsoft Word. If you want to submit plain text, then make sure you advise where to insert images at specific place within the text.
- Images and photographs must be provided in JPEG format. Keep JPEG compression at 80% quality which should not be large in size. You must attach images to the email while sending your content/article for review.
- All images must be either properly licensed, or belong to the author of the article. Images taken from other resources without permission are strictly prohibited.
- Content with images showing objectionable content will be rejected. e.g. nudity in photos and other unsafe content is prohibited.
- Any kind of advertising is strictly prohibited. (You can not direct readers to some specific website for buying products or services. Or you can not prefer some brand over another without any reason. For example, in a product review you can only compare products and give your opinion. )
- You cannot republish the content at a different resource after once it is published at Tech Prolonged. However you can use a reference of the content with link back to the original article at Tech Prolonged.
- You can add maximum one hyperlink in a guest post which can be your own website link (should not be a brand website) or your portfolio of writing anywhere.
- Lastly Tech Prolonged reserves the right to edit/modify or remove guest post content as needed. We also have the right to add, modify or remove the hyperlinks to external resources.
Contact for submitting guest post.
You can email your guest post content which is well formatted with images in a Microsoft Word document or a plain text with attached images in the email.
Send your content on [email protected]. Your content/article may be lost if sent to any other email address