Press ReleaseSmartphones are getting focused more towards their camera and photography skills. With the dual-camera terminology on the rear side to take great shots, smartphones have now started equipping dual-camera configuration on the front facing camera. Infinix S2 is another from the latter category.
Tagged with “Selfie + Wefie” Infinix S2 is company’s first phone to feature dual front camera setup. This upper low-end takes wider angle selfies namely – “wefie” and cost PKR 18,600/-
Other features include 5.2 inch IPS display with 720p HD resolution serving at the pixel density of 282ppi. It has 2.5D curved glass protected by Dragontrail Glass. The phone still runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company’s XOS Chameleon, and features dual-micro SIM with 4G/LTE connectivity. Some report it to have Android 7.0 Nougat, not confirmed though.
Infinix S2 is powered by MediaTek MT6753 with 1.3GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-T720 GPU. The phone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Micro SD card supported up to 128GB.
Price and Availability
Costing Rs. 18,600/- Infinix S2 is now available nationwide from retail Infinix stores near you. You can even buy it online from stores such as daraz.pk.
Infinix S2 Features and Specifications
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS Chameleon
- Dimensions/Weight: 147.3 x 71.5 x 8.2 mm / 147g
- Display: 5.2″ IPS Display
- Resolution: HD (1280 x 720) 282ppi
- 2.5D Curved Dragongtrail Glass
- SoC/Platform: MediaTek MT6753
- CPU: Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali T-720
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Micro SD: up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p/30fps video
- Front Camera: Dual 8MP wide angle
- Carrier Support: 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS, 2G/GSM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS with AGPS
- Other features: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable battery
- Price: PKR. 18,600/-