Having been through grey channels for more than a couple of years, Motorola Android smartphones with “Hello Moto” tag line never made it to Pakistan officially. But now it’s going to happen soon with the initial launch of most recent Moto Z flagship smartphones.
Lenovo Pakistan has its plans to launch three of the Motorola smartphones in the country by February 2017, reports More News. The report suggests that for now the Pakistan market will see the most recent Moto Z, Moto Z Play and Moto M if the sources close to More news are to be believed.
After acquiring Motorola Mobility back in 2014, a few months ago, Lenovo finally announced Moto as a brand name for its future smartphones and now I guess the “small” brand name helped a little bit entering the brand officially in Pakistan.
The prices of these smartphones have not been revealed however according to global prices, the estimated prices are as follows. Moto Z may cost PKR. ~75,000/-, Moto Z Play for PKR. ~45,000/- and Moto M would sell for PKR ~ 30,000/-
Moto Z – Features and Specs
- Display: 5.5” AMOLED, 1440p Quad HD (2560 x 1440), 535 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 153.3 mm x 75.3 mm x 5.19 mm, Weight: 136 grams
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow
- Upgradeable to Android 7 Nougat.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Quad-core CPU
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64GB UFS, microSD Card support (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, 1.12um pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Laser Autofocus, Zero Shutter Lag, dual LED Flash, Professional mode.
- Front Camera: 5 MP, 1.4um big pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens, Flash
- Connectivity: Nano-SIM, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE,
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO
- USB Type-C: for connectivity and audio. 3.5mm to USB-C adapter included
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Mixed usage up to 30 hours
- TurboPower for up to 8 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
Moto Z Play – Features and Specs
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED, 1080p HD (1080 x 1920), 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99mm, 165 grams
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Processor: 2 GHz Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 32 GB with microSD Card support (up to 2 TB)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, 1.3um pixel size, f/ 2.0 aperture, Laser auto-focus, Phase detection autofocus (PDAF), Professional Mode, 4X digital zoom, Video Stabilization, 720p (120fps), 1080p (30fps), 4K (30fps), Slow Motion video
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/ 2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle 85° lens, Professional mode
- Connectivity: Nano-SIM (Dual-SIM), Bluetooth version 4.0 LE, NFC, WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, USB Type-C, 3.5mm port
- Battery: 3510 mAh
Moto M – Features and Specs
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 401 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 mm, Weight: 163 grams
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Chipset: 2 variants, region dependent
- MediaTek Helio P15, 64-bit, 2.2GHz CPU, Mali T860mp2 GPU
- MediaTek Helio P10, 64-bit, 1.8GHz CPU, Mali T860mp2 GPU
- RAM: 3/4GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 32GB/64GB, microSD Card support (up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, 1.0um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP, 1.12um pixel
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 3050 mAh, rapid charging